Excellence From Your Lenses
We sincerely invite all the fellow furry filmmakers to join our event – FurTV! Show us your love for furries in your video and you get a chance to have your works played during our festival!
FurTV serves as a medium to encourage more filmmaking enthusiasts contributing their filming talent, hence attendees of the event would enjoy the selected videos on big screens!
- The video must relate to and include furries, the furry fandom, animals or fursuits. However, the theme of the video is not restricted to the convention theme.
- Any video that meet the format and theme is welcomed, regardless of the date the video was made.
- The submission uploader must be the main producer or performer of the video. Any other participants should be credited in the video as well.
- In order to maintain the diversity of the submission, we would not accept the submission of furry convention video (con video). Forms of film such as microfilm, comedy shorts, music video, animations, musicals, interviews or artistic film are all acceptable.
- Please make sure the content of your video is PG-13 and will not violate the public order or morality.
- The official jury team is going to review all the submitted files. The selected videos will be announced on our website and be displayed in the FurTV event during the convention.
- Each filmmaker can submit 3 works at most. If the numbers of submitted works exceeded our expectation, the official jury team holds the right to make the final decision on the number of videos for exhibition in the event.
- Once your video has been chosen, you will be rewarded with one unique badge as our gratitude and appreciation.
- You don’t need to register for Infurnity to join this event. Any applicant from across the globe is welcome!
- Deadline: 2023/09/15
- The length of your video should be within 1-15 minutes.
- The resolution of your video should be suitable for screening on a projector. (Recommended: Aspect ratio 16:9, high resolution 1080P.)
- The format of your file should be either AVI/MP4/MPEG/MPG/MOV.
- You must upload your file to a personal website or cloud storage for downloading.
- Fill out the form below and give us your file hyperlink.
Actually you don’t have to! We accept submissions from all over the world, which means there might be some participants who live literally on the other side of the earth! That having said, isn’t it nice to watch your film with other like-minded fuzzies?
Glad you asked! In that case, you would be required to provide your shipping address, so that we could send the badge to you after Infurnity ends. If you decide to attend Infurnity, then we would just give it to you when you claim your badge.
Absolutely yes! Infurnity only serves as a medium for publication and promotion, and does not own the rights of the works.
We will email you and let you know the result! We will also announce the result on both official social media and our official website, after the submission deadline and our jury team has reviewed all the submissions.